|What do you get for the man who carries it all?|
The good news is that I've done the hard part for you - researching stuff Dad actually wants - so all you have to do is some online shopping from the comfort of your desk. Just be sure not to use your joint credit card and risk the Mastercard Fraud Department spoiling the surprise.
1. You can't beat a classic pair of Vans kicks for the summer. Hip, comfy, and affordable.
2. The best verbena soap on the market. The scent is subtle (even my scent-averse hubster likes it), and the bar is huge, so it lasts forever.
3. A high-tech meat thermometer that lets you keep track of your meat temperature from your phone. No more charred steaks!
4. Non-stick steel griddle so that your Hubs doesn't ruin the stove-top one you use for pancakes (ahem, Chris!)
5. Rescue your popcorn-loving spouse from the toxic microwave popcorn chemicals and get this glass microwave popper instead.
6. If your Hubs doesn't have a subscription to Dollar Shave Club yet, remedy that immediately. No more overpriced blades and the monthly subscription is delivered to your mailbox.
7. Spice-loving spouses will dig the limited-edition Fuego Box. The ghost pepper salt is outrageous.
8. If your Baby Daddy is a traditionalist in the BBQ department, order up a set of meat thermometers calibrated for different types of deliciousness (beef, pork, lamb, etc.)
9. Card shark poppas will get a kick out of custom playing cards with family photos on the back (order immediately for guaranteed Father's Day delivery).
Happy Father's Day to all the fantastic Dads out there. Enjoy sleeping in, spending the day being badgered by your offspring, and potentially having some mediocre married sex with your wife.
P.S. - for more gift ideas, be sure and follow me on Pinterest, where I'll post other goodies that strike my fancy. You can also check out last year's gift guide.