In case you haven't noticed, it's already June 3rd, which means that Father's Day is just around the corner. Let's be real here and acknowledge the fact that there are some really shitty Dads out there, which I'm sure my therapist is grateful for, considering she specializes in abandonment issues. Anywho, the point I'm trying to make here is that there are also some amazing Dads and Father-figures who are deserving of some sort of sappy card and a thoughtful gift. Along those lines, I've put together another one of my fabulous gift guides to help you find something that really is not "just another tie" (does anyone even wear ties to work anymore?).
1. Vince Jeans are a super splurge, but the Hubby swears by them (and they make his butt look cute).
2. Amazon Fire TV - because we are now so lazy as a culture that we can't even be bothered to push buttons!
3. Giant Connect 4 will look great in your backyard next to the plastic pool, the slide, the baby swing, and the ratty umbrella... and maybe even get everyone off of their iPads and outside for once.
4. Every great Dad deserves a set of monogrammed Moscow Mule Mugs.
5. This is Ridiculous, This is Amazing is the funniest book about parenting. I laughed so hard I actually cried.
6. Weeride is a nice way to tell Dad that it's time to get some exercise and slim down and while you're at it... why not take a kid with you?
7. An ice crusher that doubles as an ice bucket for summertime cocktails, especially those Moscow Mules!
8. A Bacon of the Month Club for the guy who brings home the bacon.
9. Hugo Boss kicks are the Hubby's shoes of choice. Comfortable and sleek enough that they can be worn with a suit.