I know that many of you are hard at work today surfing the internet instead of doing whatever it is you're supposed to be doing inside your cubicle, so I've put together a short little Mother's Day Gift List to help you pick out something wonderful for the Mommies in your life. Remember, there is nothing she would rather do less than spend time with her children on Mother's Day, so please buy her something nice to make up for it.
2. The perfect summer sandals that only look expensive.
3. I wish there was such a thing as scratch-and-sniff blog, because this perfume is amazing (and it's my signature scent).
4. The best pajamas that almost makes up for Mom never getting enough sleep.
5. Turn Mom's favorite Instagram photos into a slideshow and bore the heck out of your childless friends!
6. I would love one of these letter bracelets with Baby Girl's initial. Now if only I could decide on a name...